Multiconverter service - easy conversion of graphics
The oneAssist Multiconverter is our tool for the optimal conversion of your vector-based graphic formats to Microsoft Visio. Benefit from our service!
Conversion of graphics to Microsoft Visio
DXF and SVG files
Our tool service
The challenge of data migration
Your company is about to consolidate licenses or you are moving your documentation to Microsoft SharePoint? You want to replace an old graphics software with Microsoft Visio and wonder how to transfer your diagrams lossless and qualitatively? With the Multiconverter all this is no problem!
One logic for all formats
The Multiconverter generates shape-based Visio diagrams from your files and also takes over non-graphical data, such as layers and user-defined properties. Thanks to numerous customization options, the result can be optimized for your needs: Incorporate your own Visio shapes and determine the transfer of line thickness, fill patterns and other formats.
Our Multiconverter Service
- Conversion from CorelDRAW, Corel DESIGNER, iGrafx FlowCharter, Micrografx and many more to Microsoft Visio
- Conversion of embedded graphics from Microsoft Word documents
- Import of DXF and SVG files
- Combine multiple DXF, SVG or Visio files into multi-page Microsoft Visio diagrams
- oneAssist as your experienced service partner
Supported import formats
- iGrafx documents (.igx, .igt, .pft)
- FlowCharter files (.flo, .abc, .af3, .af2)
- Micrografx Optima files (.pfd)
- Corel/Micrografx files (.des, .dsf, .drw, .ds4, .dst, .mgx, .cdr, .clk, .cdt, .cdx, .cpx)
- Computer Graphics Metafiles (.cgm, .cgz, .cgmz)
- AutoCAD files (.dwg, .dxf)
The customers of oneAssist include small, medium-sized and large companies. Below you will find some references - in all projects we have successfully migrated files to the Microsoft Visio platform for the customers.
Ready to get started? Arrange a meeting with us today.
We bring structure, availability and long-term optimization to documentation and collaboration in your company. We will upgrade your portal not only to version 1.0, but also to version 1.1.